Monday, November 06, 2006

More to come!

What's up guys! I've been busy getting ready for exam but hell, I went to cinema the other night to catch up "The Departed" lol! It was a good long 185 mins. The Chinese flick "Internal Affairs" turned Hollywood flick featured all-star cast, Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon, two of my favorites and the all time bad player but outstanding, Jack Nicholson!
For the time being, I'm totally whacked out from exam but I'll b writing it as soon as I could squeeze some time out. Anyway, my friends were saying the movie didn't have some of the scenes as did "Internal Affairs". It was more complete, so they say. At any chance, I'd try to catch up watching "Internal Affairs" so we could draw some lines between the movies. Oh, and the review on "World Trade Center", I'll have it done just about time I write "The Departed". Until then, stay turned. Who knows, I might feel like writing anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home