Wednesday, October 18, 2006

World University Rankings

The topic said it, world university rankings, yep, I was surfing for university informations, as I intend to credit transfer to a higher ranked university next year. Ranking has always been a thing for me. A degree from one of the top universities would make up alot of pride for me. Haaa! Anyway, I just thought that you guys could use the information I found. It's the ranking of world universities for year 2006 in comparison to 2005. I have edited the images and uploaded below. It took so long to upload that I can't be patient anymore and I resized them :P. The quality ain't gona be so good but it's still readable though. At least, you dun have to trouble yourself searching and registering at webs for this anymore. Well, here goes.

World University Rankings for 2006 :


'


In case you are wondering why you aren't seeing your respective universities in above rankings, here are rankings from 2005. You can probably find them back there.

World University Rankings 2005 :



Alright, I hope you'll find this, somehow, useful for whatever the purpose is. Well, I guess this is it for the time being. Later, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home